PAINTING CONTEST RESULT
6-8 AGES GROUP 9-11 AGES GROUP
1.MIRA ERDIM- Washington 1. DEFNE BIRSEL DOGUS-NJ
2.ALYA DEMIRAY -Brooklyn NY – 2. ELIZ YAVUZ-Wisconsin
3.ELIF ECE KARAKUS-Washington 3. METE AKDENIZ- Connecticut
Mansion: ARYA AGDERE-Long Island NY Mansion: HAYAL ANAVATAN- PA
23 Nisan Ulusal Egemenlik ve Cocuk bayrami ve UNESCO Dunya Sanat gunu dolayisiyla yaptigimiz Resim yarismasinda finale kalanlar mail yolu ile kendilerine bildirilicektir. Linki tiklayarakta finale kalan resimleri gorebilirsiniz. https://youtu.be/4jgLWEyxlVY Tum katilimcilari tebrik ederiz. Finale kalan ve dereceye giren tum ogrencilerimizin resimleri 21-25 Nisan 2022 tarihleri arasinda New York Turk evinde sergilenecektir. 23 Nisan gunu dereceye girenlerin odulleri verilecektir.
Bu sebeble resminizi bize mailing capsul icinde (amazon ve staples magazalarinda satilmaktadir.) Resim kirilmadan guzel rulo seklinde gonderilmesi ve gerekmektedir. Resimlerin en gec elimizde 14 Nisan 2022 tarihine kadar ulasmasi gerekmektedir. Resim yarismasi Teknik Sartname madde 8 belirtmistir ve katilim sirasinda sartnameyi onayladiginizi hatirlatmak isteriz.
(Final aşamasına kalan resimler, New York Türkevi’nde sergilenmek üzere en geç 14/Nisan/2022 tarihine kadar, kendilerine bildirilen adrese, ulaşım ücreti katılımcı öğrenciye ait olmak şartıyla kargo ile imza karşılığı yollanmalı veya imza ile elden teslim edilmelidir. Anılan tarihe kadar belirtilen adrese ulaşmayan resimler yarışmadan elenir ve sergilenmez. Odul üzerinden hak talep edilemez.)
Lutfen resminizi 400 East 57 th Street 18F New York ,NY 10022 adresine gondermeniz gerekmektedir.
Simdiden destekleriniz ve isbirliginiz icin tesekkurler.
Saygilar ve sevgiler
Amerika Turk Kadinlar Birligi
Resim Yarismasi Komitesi
APRIL 23rd NATIONAL SOVEREIGNTY AND CHILDREN’S DAY & UNESCO WORLD ART DAY PAINTING CONTEST, 2022
1. CONTEST SPECIFICATIONS:
We are happy and proud to be celebrating the declaration of our sovereignty and 103rd anniversary of the opening of our Turkish Grand National Assembly, the symbol of our national will and national sovereignty, which forms the basis of the Republic of Turkey.
Within the scope of this meaningful day, which is the gift of the founder of the Republic of Turkey, the Great Leader Gazi Mustafa Kemal Atatürk to children, who are the guarantee of our future, a painting contest is organized across the USA to contribute to the UNESCO World Art Day, by the Turkish Women League of America (TWLA) New York Atatürk School on the occasion of April 23 National Sovereignty and Children’s Day.
The subject of the contest was determined as “World Peace“, based on the phrase “Peace at Home, Peace in the World”, which formed the vision of Gazi Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, the founder of the Republic of Turkey.
The contest will be held among the students of (TWLA) New York Atatürk School and children aged 6-11 living in the USA. Evaluation will be made in two different categories among the ages of 6-8 and 9-11. The contest will be run by TWLA New York Atatürk School.
About the Contest:
Subject: World Peace
Dimensions: 30,5 x 45,7 cm/ 12” x 18” Drawing Paper
Style: Freestyle (Pastel, Oil Paint, Watercolor, Dry Paint…etc.) Collage and digital are not accepted.
Age Group: 6-8 years old
9-11 years old
2-Terms of Participation:
1. New York Atatürk School students and children residing in the USA, who were 6years between 11 years old, can participate in the contest.
2. All students participating in the contest are given a certificate of participation.
3. The contest consists of two stages as preselection and final evaluation.
4. It is necessary to register on the webpage until 19:00 on Friday, 04/March/2022, and upload the painting to www.atkb.org/painting. The contest will be held between 04/March/2022 -04/April/2022 among the photographs sent to the website.
5. Paintings will be evaluated online among the photos uploaded to the website. For this reason, the photo uploaded to the site should be taken right across the painting, covering the entire screen and in high resolution. The photograph must be uploaded online to the www.atkb.org/picturing contest website without any technical changes (color, light, etc.). If any technical interference is detected, the contestants will be eliminated from the contest even if they have received an award.
6. Paintings that are deemed worthy of an award in the final evaluation online are published on the internet address www.atkb.org/resimyarismasi on 04/April/2022.
7. In order for their works to be exhibited, at the final stage, the participants are obliged to deliver their works to the address to be notified to them.
8. The paintings that make it to the finals must be sent by courier against signature or delivered by hand with signature, to the address notified to them, until 14/April/2022 at the latest, to be exhibited at the New York Turkish House, provided that the transportation fee belongs to the participant student.
Paintingsthat do not reach the specified address by the mentioned date will be eliminated from the contest and will not be exhibited. No claim can be made on the prize.
9. Before the final drawings are delivered to the given address, they should be matted with a 5 cm thick black railroad board. The student’s name, surname, age and the state that they are attending from must be written legibly on the white label/paper on the back of the mat. Name and signature should not be on the front of the painting.
10. The organization committee of the contest is not responsible for the problems that may occur in the cargo.
11. The participant can participate in the contest with a work that has not been awarded in any contest before.
12. The participant agrees to participate in the contest with an original (not copied/stolen) work.
13. The copyright of the awarded works belongs to TWLA. TWLA has the right to use the pictures for any product it will prepare. No payment is made to the participants who receive awards.
TWLA is a non-profit corporation under US law. Copyrights cannot be sold.
A.T.K.B does not act as an intermediary in requests for commercial use of the works for any reason.
14. TWLA has the right to publish the awarded works on its website, social media, written and other visual media.
15. TWLA may exhibit the awarded works in other exhibitions it deems appropriate. TWLA does not obtain permission from the award-winning participant for this.
16. TWLA has the right to use the paintings for any product it will prepare. TWLA does not make a separate payment to the owners for these.
17. All rights arising from commercial reasons and all copyrights of the awarded works belong to TWLA. All rights of the images of the works that participated in the contest but did not receive any awards belong to the contestant.
18.First degree relatives of the members of the jury cannot participate.
1. The participants are deemed to have declared that they accepted the conditions of participation by applying for the painting contest on World Peace, which is held to contribute to the National Sovereignty and Children’s Day & UNESCO World Art Day. Works that are found to be unsuitable for any of the participation conditions will be banned from the contest by the commission.
2. Works that are found to be copied/stolen will not be evaluated by the contest jury. The jury may deem any work worthy of an award, and if the work is found to be copied/stolen, the award will be cancelled. In this case, the participant must return the certificate and money award. This situation does not create a new right for other participants.
The legal and financial expenses of any problems that may arise during participation in the contest belong to the contestant, and the contest organization is not responsible for any problems that may arise.
Contest Contact Information:
|MAIN JURY MEMBERS||PRESELECTION JURY MEMBERS|
| Main Jury Committee Chairman |
Bedri BAYKAM– Artist
|Preselection Jury Committee Chairman|
Francisco AMARAL-3D Animator
| Dr. Didem VURAL |
Gazi University Department of Fine Arts, Faculty Member
|Hale AYBAR – Visual Arts Teacher|
|Pinar GUZELGUN HANGUN Sakarya University Faculty Member, Ceramic Artist|| Ilayda ALTUNTAS NOTT |
Visiting Assistant Professor of Art Education at Texas State University
| Nilgun GOKCE |
Denizli Provincial Directorate of National Education Directorate R&D Unit Art Coordinator
– Contest Application Deadline for Preselection: 04/March/2022
– Announcement Date of Award Winners in the Finals: 04/April/2022
– Deadline of Delivery of Award Winning Pictures to the Address: 14/ April /2022
– Award Ceremony and Exhibition Opening:18/April/2022-25/April/2022
**** (The date may change due to extraordinary health conditions.)